Friday, June 1, 2012

The Twelve Titans

Hyperion - Titan of light

Iapetus - Titan of morality

Coeus - Titan of intellect and the axis of Heaven


Crius - The least individualized of the Twelve Titans

Cronos - The leader of the Titans

Mnemosyne - Titan of memory


Oceanus - Titan of the all-encircling river Oceanus around the earth

Phoebe - Titan of the intellect and prophecy

Rhea - Titan of female fertility, motherhood, and generation


Tethys - The mother of the rivers, springs, streams, fountains and clouds

Theia - Titan of sight and the shining light of the blue sky

Themis - Titan of divine law and order


E~Mail - theolympushero@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Love it! When you look at those pictures beside the beauty you find yourself in peace. Keep sending me more

    ReplyDelete
  2. This takes me to one of the wonderful time of my life when I was 13. Love those times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry I did not spell well the word besides

    ReplyDelete